Mission Statement :
To create opportunities for the empowerment and transformation of Men to gain better knowledge of self and to fulfill their fullest potential in all aspects of society
- To enhance the overall development of men through educational pursuits
- To encourage them to become productive members of society.
- To foster and develop family responsibility.
- To teach men their true identity.
- To teach men respect for law and order
- To instill national pride
- To foster spiritual and moral awareness among Men.
- To recognize and protect the rights of men.
- To eradicate all forms of violence against Men?
- To develop and foster a nationwide program for mentoring younger men
To enhance the overall development of men through educational pursuits :
To encourage Men to be productive members in the society :
- To provide funding
- To provide easier access for entrance into technological and vocational skills.
- To provide tutorial programs to assist in their reentry into schools
- To expand educational opportunities for family islanders through creation of regional & technological vocational schools.
- To introduce EduTourism.
- To provide opportunities for 1international student exchange
- To provide housing assistance.
- To provide opportunities to showcase and market their skills and handicraft
- To provide assistance for job placement and for internship.
- To create opportunities for competitive work groups.
To foster and develop family responsibility and to teach Men their true identity :
- By implementing educational programs from primary level to teach men the value and importance of work
- By strengthening and develop partnership with civic organization in creating avenues for men to engage in opportunities of work
- By encouraging families to teach responsibilities among men.
- By providing and encourage community role models and mentors
- By partnering with religious organization and teach men productivity and responsibility.
To teach men respect for law and order :
- To create an on going forum and symposium to teach men how to get back to their traditional roles.
- To provide and create opportunities for supervision for men.
- To provide opportunities for father son bonding by creating an avenue to foster competitive exchange and learning.
- To partnership with the church to ensure traditional family values are being taught.
- To spark an awareness for employers to respect the importance of family values and to provide national incentives.
- To spark national debate on the awareness of employee and employers in understanding the importance of family life.
- To teach men the powers of investing, budgeting how save and how to plan financially and to teach men the value of money.
- To teach men how to prioritize between work, family and recreation.
- To identify and recognize outstanding fathers through out our society
To Instill National Pride :
- By teaching men respect for authority from with in the home.
- By providing men with opportunities to respect and to know the law.
- By identifying and recognize outstanding law enforcement officers
- By providing and create opportunities for men to get first hand experience on various law and order jobs.
- By encouraging law enforcement officers to execute their job properly and to lead by example.
To foster spiritual and moral awareness among men :
- To create awareness for the preservation of our environment
- To teach personal hygiene
- To teach value for culture
- To teach them to be patriotic and respect the national anthem and symbols
- To encourage them to become involved in national service
To develop and foster a nationwide program for mentoring younger men :
- To develop symposiums for spiritual renewal
- To encourage religious organizations in providing opportunities specifically for men relative to their roles in society.
- To recognize men for their spiritual contribution
- To create a national day for men fostering competitive intellectual and social exchanges.
- To introduce and enhance the effectiveness of the Big Brother program nationwi